The policies, terms, and conditions below are applicable to the Steven Secon Architect website on domain SeconArchitect.com, or any affiliated network of websites (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device); all email newsletters published or distributed by Steven Secon Architect; all applications published by Steven Secon Architect; and all other interactive features, services, and communications provided by Steven Secon Architect (“Sites”), however, accessed and/or used, that are operated, produced or maintained by Steven Secon Architect.
1. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Sites, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Steven Secon Architect, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Steven Secon Architect used herein (including but not limited to: Steven Secon Architect name, company logo, and any other designs, brands, and logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Steven Secon Architect or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. The Sites, the Marks, the Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Steven Secon Architect or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these Sites. You may only use the Sites for the intended purpose for which the Sites are being made available.
2. Site Access License. Steven Secon Architect grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the Sites and their Content. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites or their Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose without Steven Secon Architect’s express written consent. You will not access or attempt to access Content on the Sites through any interface except for the publicly provided interfaces provided by Steven Secon Architect.
3. Account Registration and Security. You may need to create an account to have access to a third party website. You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account and you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
4. Comments and Submissions. By posting or submitting any User Content on our Sites (“User Submissions”), you grant Steven Secon Architect a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform and display the Content in your User Submission and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Submission, in any form throughout the world in any media or technology, including all promotion, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity and any other ancillary uses thereof, including promotion of Steven Secon Architect, and including the unfettered right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity. Any such User Submissions are deemed non-confidential and Steven Secon Architect shall be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Submission.
5. Inappropriate Content. You are may not use the Sites to post or send any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane Content or any Content that could be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You remain solely responsible for the Content of your posts and submissions and Steven Secon Architect has no obligation to prescreen any such Content. At any time, Steven Secon Architect may, in its sole discretion, take any action it deems necessary to cure or prevent any inappropriate Content or behavior, including without limitation, banning you from leaving comments or participating in our forums and communities and/or the immediate removal of Content from the Sites at any time without notice.
6. Infringement. Steven Secon Architect has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content that is found to have infringed on the rights of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations, or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you believe any Content infringes a copyright or other intellectual property law, please notify us immediately at info@SeconArchitect.com.
7. Third Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Steven Secon Architect or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither Steven Secon Architect nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither Steven Secon Architect nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. General. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between You and Steven Secon Architect and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral). Any claim or dispute relating to the use of the Sites or their Content is governed by the laws of the state of New York.
10. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at info@SeconArchitect.com.